SHIPPING TO MOST LOCATIONS ACROSS GTA
- $199.99 throughout GTA for orders less than 200sqf: Transit time is typically 3-4 business days
- If you are getting installation through us, delivery is free!
- For porcelain panel delivery, it will be delivered and we will put it in your garage. Delivery charge will be based on number of panels ordered.
- Extra shipping costs for outside of GTA.
- Otherwise, it will be calculated depending on the location and size of the order.
- All the other provinces subject to varying fees depending on location: Transit time is typically 4 – 8 business days. For out of Ontario orders, please contact us first.
Vela tiles is an online tile store so we are limited when it comes to local pickup. For local pickup, we allow the tiles to be picked up locally at our warehouse location in Hamilton or Toronto depending on where the tiles are warehoused. If you are placing such small order, you are welcome to request for local pickup and we will provide you with the steps for pickup. Otherwise, we’ll need to deliver the tiles to you with a shipping cost. Please contact us for more information about local pick up.
If the size of your order is small, we will be shipping the tiles through our internal team. For this type of shipping, the delivery is made curbside. You must arrange someone to help the driver unload the truck. If you wish that we do all the lifting, please send us an email and we will give you a quote for that. For your safety and our staff due to Covid, we will not go into our customer’s home, but unloading in garage is okay.
You have the option of arranging the deliveries by appointment by sending us a message about the date in which you’d like it to be delivered. Otherwise, one of our representatives will reach out to you about delivery date.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING
If the size of your order is a lot, we may be shipping the tiles through one of our trusted LTL partners. The tiles will be secured on a wooden pallet and dropped off at your curb or on your driveway or in your garage. LTL delivery requires tailgate and this type of delivery will have an added charge on top of the standard shipping rates. We will provide you a quote for LTL delivery based on your location and size of the order. For this type of shipping, it’s best to arrange delivery for when you or your project team are available to help bring the tile into your project space. For this type of shipping, the delivery is made curbside. You will be responsible for moving the tiles into the house.
You have the option of making delivers by appointment by sending us a message about the date in which you’d like it to be delivered.